HOMELAND FLEET SERVICES CA. DIESEL EMISSION COMPLIANCE PROGRAM
- SCHEDULED CONSULTATION TO GET A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR FLEETS COMPLIANCE STATUS, GIVE UPDATE ON LATEST CARB RULES IN PLACE AND HOW THEY MAY AFFECT YOUR FLEET.
- PROVIDE COMPLIANCE REPORTING SERVICE TO KEEP YOUR FLEET UP TO DATE
- WE HAVE CERTIFIED, TRAINED TECHS, AND LATEST EQUIPMENT TO PERFORM ALL THE PERIODICAL REQUIREMENTS
- MAINTAINING PAPERWORK AND RECORD KEEPING ALLOWING YOUR FLEET TO REMAIN COMPLIANT
- HAVING DIGITAL ACCESS TO STORED INFORMATION TO LOOK UP WHEN NEEDED
- PROVIDE NOTIFICATION WHEN UNITS IN YOU FLEET ARE COMING DUE
- HELP TO PROJECT YOU FLEET’S RETIREMENT STRATEGY AS STRICTER EMISSION RESTRICTIONS ARE IN PLACE EACH YEAR GOING FORWARD
Homeland Fleet Services has many years of experience dealing with the California DIESEL RULES dating back to 2007 when compliance started to get more strict and reporting became a requirement, we here at Homeland Fleet feel we are in a good position to help you navigate through the tough and sometimes confusing diesel rules and keep your fleet ahead of the game.
To do business in California the Air Resource Board requires you to register every commercial diesel vehicle with CARB. In addition, air quality regulations require you to submit emissions data on a regular basis, (EX: 2023 -1X per year 2024- 2X per year and by 2027- 4X per year). Homeland Fleet wants to keep you from falling out of compliance with CARB which can be very stressful and expensive. Vehicles that are found to be out of compliance in Ca. are deemed non-compliant vehicles and will result with a DMV hold on the registration and the unit is no longer legal on the road. If you have questions in regard to Fleet Emission compliance call, Jim Hall 541-285-3162. To schedule a Clean Truck Check call this number, 888-860-2195.